Medical tourism (also called medical travel, health tourism or global healthcare) is a rapidly-growing practice of traveling across international borders to obtain health care. Travea proudly felicitates Medical tourism to our clients by associating with best healthcare institutions across India. We closely understand the requirements and provide the most suitable array of facilities through selected healthcare bodies considering their accreditations, area of specialization, infrastructure & facilities etc… We follow a process of understanding the mental & emotional state of the patients and handle all our patients with compassion and create a caring and supportive environment. Travea is a one stop resource for the travelling patient – we take care the logistics, from travelling to accommodation.
Why do people prefer medical travel?
- Inadequate medical facilities in home country
- Lack of experience and expertise
- Overburdened hospitals and doctors resulting in long waiting period for treatment
- Steep costs/ increased insurance costs
- Best hospitality services
Why India is gaining medical tourism popularity?
- Affordable cost
- International accredited medical facilities
- No language barrier, fluency in English
- Rich cultural Heritage and Tourism places
- Personalized services
- World class quality
- Less waiting time
Major Treatments facilitated:
- Spinal surgeries
Alterative Treatments Offered:
- Healthcare Spa